A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better,
Have More Energy, and
Look Great In Your Shorts
(Without Giving Up Food!)
Group program runs
Monday, July 23rd through
Friday, July 27th
Are you feeling light and lively this summer or are you still contemplating the perfect diet to shed unwanted weight so you can fit into that favorite sundress? Or are you thinking about the upcoming vacation planned with the family that includes hiking, swimming or maybe a bike ride and wish you had more stamina?
If your unsatisfied with how your feeling…are you willing to give up all your favorite foods and starve yourself silly to feel better?
If not than it’s a good thing you’ve landed here!
I’ve been there and done that – it’s no fun, and I can tell you it doesn’t work for the long haul.
I’m Mary Vitullo, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, and I know there’s a lot of confusing advice out there about how to lose weight, look great for summer and have more energy.
I know what it’s like to try every diet, including detoxes that limit what I can eat to just a few items or force me to drink nothing but liquids for days.
That might work for some people, but truth be told, it’s never worked for me.
- Want more energy for your busy and demanding life
- Find yourself dragging at 3:00 PM and use sugar and caffeine to make it through the day
- Experience belly bloat after eating
- Feel tired all the time even though you’re working out and eating right
- Work out a ton and still don’t get the results you expect
- Want to hit the reset button on your metabolism so your body becomes a fat burning machine
- Get breakouts on your face, shoulders and back even though you thought you were done with acne
If you’re eating right and exercising, but still not losing the weight – it’s likely your body needs a detox! Detoxes are so important in our busy and overscheduled lives. Let’s face it – we live in a polluted world, and even if we’re eating the best foods and drinking the best quality water, we’re still exposed to toxins in the environment all around us. Even more, many of us are eating foods that are filled with chemicals, artificial substances and pollutants, and it’s more than our bodies can handle.
If you’ve been gaining and losing the same weight over and over for the last few years, a whole-foods detox can break that cycle and help you lose the weight for good.
When our bodies become overloaded with toxins, our systems get clogged up and end up storing the excess toxins in our fat cells. When our fat cells get filled with toxins, they can’t get burned off, and even worse: we tend to store MORE fat! A detox is the only way to release those toxins from your fat cells and allows the fat to finally burn away.
“I have never done a detox or cleanse as they all seemed to involve limiting your food intake to pressed juice or fasting. This was something I knew I couldn’t sustain.
This detox was different as I ate real food…AND really good food. I also liked that it was 5 days and by the end of the week I could hardly believe that I really did have more energy, a clear head and felt great. So much so that I have continued the plan past the 5 days.
Mary provided everything I needed to be successful including a plan, shopping list,
great recipes and most importantly her wonderful support. I highly recommend you give it a try.” Mary F., Pennington, NJ
“Let me start by saying Mary’s beginners 5 Day Detox was a wonderful experience. I thought I’d be drinking water and juice and starving!! That was not the case at all. Mary provided recipes that were simple, easy to follow and soooo delicious. With all of the food choices for meals and snacks I probably ate more than I usually do. Though not the point of this detox a nice side benefit was losing a few pounds.
This fall detox was full of squash and all kinds of fall vegies. As Mary offers the detox on a seasonal basis I look forward to going through it each season to see what I should be eating to keep myself healthy and full of energy throughout the year.
Lastly, the support of Mary and others in our private FB group was so beneficial. I am on the other side of the country; however, I was never alone doing this. Mary reached out each day and I truly enjoyed reading which recipes others were making, seeing pictures of food and hearing from others in the group as to what they were craving. All in all a great experience which will help me stay on the road to healthy eating!” Kim W., Milton Delaware
Here’s what’s included the Summer 5-Day Detox:
- A 5 day whole foods based detox with tons of support and guidance from me, a certified holistic health and expert detox coach – I’m not going to let you slip between the cracks or hide out
- A complete daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- Recipes for breakfasts, lunches and dinners along with snack and sweet treat recipes – you won’t have to wonder whether a food is “okay” – I’ll spell it all out for you
- Guidance on which foods you need to buy organic and which you don’t (this will help you SAVE MONEY)
- Access to my exclusive MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group where you’ll be able to connect with me and other detoxers. If you’ve never joined a group like this before, believe me: this is the best part.
- A live training call with me where I’ll explain the detox step-by-step, and where you’ll have a chance to ask all your questions before we get started
And just for signing up, I want to thank you by giving you a bunch of bonus gifts:
- Bonus #1: A shopping list template, so you’ll zip through the grocery store
- Bonus #2: A complete “Deepen Your Detox” Bonus Tips Handbook to help you get the best results during your detox
- Bonus #3: An eating out guide to help you stick to your detox if you have a business lunch or a meal out
- Bonus #4: An post-detox strategy call LIVE with me to check-in, ask your questions and get more tips for keeping your best body in top shape after the detox is over
The Summer 5-Day Detox kicks off on July 23rd.
If you’re ready to release your toxic weight and experience your best summer, sign up now!
Your investment in yourself and your best summer yet is just $97. If you are ready to say YES register for the early bird pricing of $77 by midnight Monday July 16th.
Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Ready to help you have a great summer,
Lots of love and healthy eating~
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach, Wellness Consultant, and Bach Flower Registered Practitioner with a background in traditional nursing. I have spent a lifetime seeking out simple, safe and naturally effective protocols and therapies for self care. I love to share what I have learned along the way with others, and support them on their own wellness journey.
P.S. Detoxes are way more fun when you do them with friends, so spread the word! Share this link with your sisters, partners, mothers, cousins and BFFs, and help them get their best body for the summer, too.