A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great (Without Giving Up Real Food!)
Group program runs
Monday, October 12th through Friday, October 16th
The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, and, if you’re like me, you’re ready to get back on track after a challenging spring and summer. Are you ready for a new you? Ready to take back some control and transition to a better way of eating, a better way of living and raising your life to a new level? Let’s get our glow back, in time to enjoy the coming holiday season~
It’s time to detox if you:
- Are carrying excess weight around your belly
- Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Have skin blemishes and breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Get the late afternoon energy slump
- Wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your sparkle
- Your joints are stiff and achy
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox. During detox programs I have experienced in the past, I would reach a point of starvation, my blood sugar would drop and I couldn’t think straight, chowing down on whatever food was close and easy. Not to worry! As myself and many clients have learned, managing blood sugar during detox is one of the most important steps we need to take, and this program was created with that in mind and made as painless as possible.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners really works because:
- Many clients have done this detox and have benefitted from this gentle yet highly effective detox protocol
- You’ll be eating a whole-foods based diet with legumes, vegetables, whole grains and some lean proteins
- You’ll get support from me during the group detox via our members-only support forum
- Included is an awesome meal plan that includes easy to prepare recipes your whole family will eat (seriously! They’ve passed the finicky eaters test)
- You’ll get an optional supplements list, you can add in to the program if you choose
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during your detox program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you.
Now here’s the big question. Why detox in the first place?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve done many cleanses and detoxes through the years, because I intuitively felt like it was the right thing to do. After each detox I felt lighter and more vibrant. Then, I started learning more about nutrition, about our bodies’ physiology and about the environmental toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. It’s really intense! Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more. My intuition was spot on.
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth of the matter is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water and in materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. EEEW! The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is perfect for you if:
- You’ve never detoxed before
- You’ve detoxed before, but you’ve found that hardcore raw, vegan and juice cleanses don’t really work for you
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for a longer detox program
- You want a gentle but effective detox
- You’re looking for a whole foods detox program
- You want to clean out your system before the holidays hit
- Your ready to hit the re-set button on your eating habits
Many people have participated in the 5-Day Detox for Beginners with great results.
Here’s what clients have to say:
“Let me start by saying Mary’s beginners 5 Day Detox was a wonderful experience. I thought I’d be drinking water and juice and starving!! That was not the case at all. Mary provided recipes that were simple, easy to follow and soooo delicious. With all of the food choices for meals and snacks I probably ate more than I usually do. Though not the point of this detox a nice side benefit was losing a few pounds.
This fall detox was full of squash and all kinds of autumn veggies. As Mary offers the detox on a seasonal basis I look forward to going through it each season to see what I should be eating, to keep myself healthy and full of energy throughout the year.
Lastly, the support of Mary and others in our private FB group was so beneficial. I am on the other side of the country; however, I was never alone doing this. Mary reached out each day and I truly enjoyed reading which recipes others were making, seeing pictures of food and hearing from others in the group as to what they were craving. All in all a great experience which will help me stay on the road to healthy eating!” Kim Wooding, Milton, Delaware
“I have never done a detox or cleanse as they all seemed to involve limiting your food intake to pressed juice or fasting. This was something I knew I couldn’t sustain. This detox was different as I ate real food…AND really good food. I also liked that it was 5 days and by the end of the week I could hardly believe that I really did have more energy, a clear head and felt great. So much so that I have continued the plan past the 5 days.Mary provided everything I needed to be successful including a plan, shopping list, great recipes and most importantly her wonderful support. I highly recommend you give it a try.” Mary Finlayson, Pennington, NJ
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that are specially crafted to support your body’s natural detox processes
- Two live training calls taught by me on everything you need to know to detox AND on how to transition out of the detox
- A daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- A 30-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the detox
- Access to a private FB Group to ask questions, share wins, your favorite recipes and Aha! moments
And just for signing up, I want to thank you by giving you a bunch of bonus gifts:
- Bonus #1. A done for you shopping list with all the ingredients you’ll need
- Bonus #2. A Detox Supplement Guide
- Bonus #3. A “Deepen Your Detox” Handbook to help you get the best results during your detox and beyond
- Bonus #4. A guide to help educate you on the Problem with Plastics
- Bonus #5. A yummy Smoothies e-book with loads of ideas for everyday deliciousness
This 5-Day Detox begins on Monday, October 12th. If you’re ready to release your toxic weight, and experience better energy and mood, sign up now!
Early Bird Special of $77 untilOctober 5th at midnight.Then Full Price of $97
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
I’m a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner. My training as a nurse and massage therapist, studies in homeopathy and various other healing arts and work in many different allopathic and holistic health care settings through the years, has given me a precious understanding of the wellness/healing journey and the need for good self-care. I teach clients how to prioritize their self-care and bring balance into their lives…body, mind and spirit!
Mary E. Vitullo, LPNmary@healthwaysforyou.comWebsite